Friday, January 29, 2010

week 3

In week 3 I started my web page on social media. It wasn't as bad as i thought it would be social media helps when promoting a product or oneself. It cost nothing but time and can really help when it comes to being recognized by others. I feel that my web pages are very simple and when it comes to adding animation i haven't been able to grab the concept to well. Simple can be good but when it comes to modern society everything needs to be flashy and fun i don't want my web pages to be overly flashy but i would like them to be a bit more interesting holding a balance between flashy and informative.

If you hold a balance between them both you are a good designer if you over flash your page everyone might not be able to see it and if it is to simple others might not be interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment